[Dixielandjazz] Gota River Jazzmen

Ingemar Wågerman gotariver at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:19:39 PST 2009

Listmates,

Gota River Jazzmen are still alive! We have some personnel changes: Our
clarinet player, Sverker Nyström, left the band in January after 16
successful years. We have found a perfect replacement: the
highly-qualified Anders Alm, well-known from bands like Cave Stompers
and Jubilee Jazz Band.

Our bass player, Bertil Boström has stopped playing of health reasons.
We are proud to have one of the best as replacement: Karl-Åke Kronqvist,
who played with many famous bands like the legendary Traditional
Feetwarmers and Sammy Rimington's International Jazz Band. Lars
Ehnström, one of the founders of Göta River Jazzmen (in 1958!!) , will
also leave the band after more than 50 years! He will be replaced by Ulf
Darinder, who is probably more known as cornet player in Hot House
Jazzmen and other bands in South Sweden.

Our new URL is www.gotariver.com  .

Ingemar Wågerman