[Dixielandjazz] Thanks for help on Semper Paratus

Charlie Coleman charliew8fim at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 15:16:47 PST 2009

Hi Listees, Don't know if my text is getting through or not.   I've tried pushing all the buttons, but nothing seems to help :-(     But anyway, thanks to Dave and Phil, I've got the spots for Semper Paratus.   Our local American Legion is visiting the nursing homes and I needed the music for our piano player.    And to Don - No, I'm not a coastie, just a disgruntled GRUNT.   Regards, and thanks again for your quick help.   Charlie Coleman (let me know if you don't get this) GRIN