[Dixielandjazz] Re New Melbourne Jazz Quartet / Band

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Tue Nov 10 21:33:42 PST 2009

Dear Friends and Fans,
Next Sunday November 15th, The New Melbourne Jazz Quartet will be at the Dandenong RSL,Clow Street Dandenong,1pm-till-4pm. "Jazz On The Terrace".Great food available.To book a table please phone 9792 1535.

On December Saturday 12th, The NMJBand (all six of us) will be back at the Dandenong RSL, 7-30pm-till-10-30pm (our last Saturday before Xmas) Please make a note and stick it on the "Fridge" !!!

Our Country Tour is going really well . Thanks to Mary and Rusell our sound people.
The next town will be Stawell on Sunday Nov 22nd,at The Stawell Entertainment Centre, Main Street.Bookings at the Stawell Libary,Phone 5358 1274.
The next weekend we will be in Wangaratta on Friday Night  27th,at The Vine Hotel ,8pm start, ph 5721 2605,
Saturday night,28th, Bright , at the Bright Art Gallery & Convention Centre,8pm start,bookings 5750 1660.
And Sunday evening 29th, at Wodonga , at  Arts Space , Cnr Lawrence & Hovell Streets,5pm start, Phone venue to book on (02) 6022 9600.
Please tell your friends and relatives in of the towns to come along and have a fun night of "Jazz The New Melbourne Way"
Thank you !!
Hope to see you all soon.
Cheers, Ross

"New Melbourne Jazz Band."