[Dixielandjazz] Need name of hand truck...

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Nov 8 21:32:02 PST 2009

I had a lot of trouble with the tires on mine going flat.  I eventually
changed out the tires to non inflatable type.  That is only recommended if
you have a machine shop to make new axles. The axles are not standard size.
They are actually pipes.  I cut off the pipe and inserted new axles that I
made with on my lathe to fit standard size wheels.

I now use the smallest rock n roller because it has hard tires and is very
light and easy to handle.  They make 4 sizes and unless you are moving
pianos or something really big I recommend the two smaller sizes.

I own two of them.  I also had one of the castor wheels fail on the larger
of the two.  It sticks sometimes and doesn't let me change directions as it
should.  The smallest cart is working like a champ.

Harbor Freight sells a device to repair tires that is just like the large
ones in garages but will fit the small tires on the rock and roller.
Larry
StL