[Dixielandjazz] Need name of hand truck...

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 8 11:15:46 PST 2009

Thanks to all for the responses!!
ALL the Very Best,
Steve "Stubby" Heist

To: "Steve Heist" <steveheist at earthlink.net>
Cc: <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Need name of hand truck...

> There's a hand truck called the "rock and roller" , has handies on both 
> ends that fold down flat when not needed and the tires are solid. check 
> out the larger music stores.

More information about the Dixielandjazz mailing list