[Dixielandjazz] Need name of hand truck...

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Nov 7 23:03:16 PST 2009

Hi Steve. "Rock and roll". I wouldn't consider it "light", but manageable
and it folds up nicely. It doesn't quite fit my Yamaha P-80, in foam-lined
canvas case, so the end sticks out a bit. Probably the main question is
whether you can carry the piano stand conveniently. I have an X-shped
stand with a round piece of metal in the middle where the 2 pieces cross,
and that's a pain. Still, I'm happy with mine.

I got mine some years ago, and the one my bass man got has inflatable
tires and is a bit lighter construction than mine. He doesn't like the
inflatable tires--they can go flat...

--Sheik