[Dixielandjazz] Does Keyboard & Amp Sound Dissappoint AnyoneElse?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:54:07 PST 2009

Many years ago I attended the Liverpool Jazz Festival.  One item on
the programme was "pianorama" which, among others, was to feature
Keith Nichols.  When I saw they only had keyboards (there was an
accoustic piano, but was not in use, even though they used it the year
before), I asked someone; "Do you think Keith will agree to play that
thing?"  His answer was "yes," but Nichols refused to play a keyboard,
and was replaced by the banjo playing and singing "Spats" Lngham.
Cheers