[Dixielandjazz] Steve Brown - and Bass Ale Blues

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:08:38 PST 2009

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!
Of course you are right, as always, and both the sleeve and Rust
attribute the tuba break to Phil Napoeon.
Funny thing - I was looking at the sleeve while writing, so it must
have been the hour (hadn't had any Bass Ale to justify myself).
As to the misleading subject - I considered adding "and" sufficient to
prevent confusion.  Just hadn't the strength to write another email!
Sorry.
Anyway, I find the number well played, and bringing back pleasant
memories (of the ale, not the band - at nearly 69 I'm too young to
remember the latter).
Cheers