[Dixielandjazz] Molly Ringwald

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 08:43:56 PST 2009

Listmates:
I doubt many (if any) listmates subscribe to the Redhead Diary, but thought some might be interested in this article on Bob's daughter:
Redhead of the Week – Molly Ringwald | RedHeadDiary
By admin
By the time she was 6 years old, she had recorded “I Wanna Be Loved by You”, a music album of Dixieland jazz with her father and his group, the Fulton Street Jazz Band. Acting career. As a young actress, Ringwald appeared in numerous ...
RedHeadDiary - http://redheaddiary.com/

Nancie Beaven in Guilford, CT
Keep laughing, singing, dancing, loving, hugging and keep the music playing