[Dixielandjazz] Firecracker Jazz Band

Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Sat May 30 11:12:53 PDT 2009

On the recommendation of Keith Baltz (Devil Mountain Jazz Band, tuba) Scott Anthony (Golden Gate Rhythm Machine, leader/banjo/guitar) and I listened to the Firecracker Jazz Band at their set in the Golden Eagle Room and we really enjoyed them.  We also bought their CD and just recently listened to it.  The CD was not so hot, but it was made 2 years ago.  They seem to have come a long way in the last 2 years!

Karen Brooks
Pacifica CA