[Dixielandjazz] Firecracker Jazz Band

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Sat May 30 10:40:46 PDT 2009

Hi Bob -

Any impressions yet about how well the Jubilee/Festival
did this year?
I got the flu and wasn't able to attend.  I've gotten all kinds
of reports ranging from "half-filled venues and lots of one-day
badges" to "one of the best festivals ever."
Your take?

  -- Rae Ann Hopkins Berry

http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann