[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheet Request - Eggs In One Basket

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed May 27 10:40:10 PDT 2009

Thank you all who responded to my plea for the lead sheet. I got more
than 10 responses and more lead sheets than I know what to do with.

Have used them, along with the Louis Armstrong/Ella Fitzgerald version
on the net to nail the tune, after sending copies to my guitarist and
bassist. Will be a "star" tonight with it, being able to fulfill a
last minute request from a 23 year old gal who wants to dance, with
her fiancee, to it.

Is this some list, or what?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone