[Dixielandjazz] Sac Jazz Jubilee - only five OKOM bands?? - RIDICULOUS misperception

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon May 25 22:50:51 PDT 2009

Thanks Nancy.  It was a great festival!  The weather was perfect.  Great
music.

Three all-stars that knocked me out were Warren Vache JR, John Allred and
Harry Allen.

Of course the rest were no slouches either.

Saw Royal Society Jazz Orchestra 3-times.  They were great!

As Nancy says, anyone who missed the Festival, really missed something.

Make plans now for the 37th Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee next year,
Memorial Day weekend, 2010.

--Bob Ringwald
Fulton Street Jazz Band