[Dixielandjazz] Tuba Todd

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 19:39:37 PDT 2009

Dave Richoux asks about Tuba Todd and posted a youtube site for his
group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NizLhoP6mUs
Hey Dave and listmates:
Tuba Todd is affiliated with the Loose Marbles Band. I know that Todd
and Shaye Cohn  play with the Marbles in NYC and New Orleans. Perhaps
they are expanding to several bands
For Loose Marbles youtubes go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-Q9zoh7LQ     (Note the KIDS having a
great time)
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMYDj5vyuWQ  (See Todd and Shaye here
with Loose Marbles)
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6olOxYajQ&feature=related
Check out their other YouTubes from various cities in the world. This
is where the new audience is. Right in front of our old noses for the
past decade or so. These bands travel and busk. Note how they don't
dress in matching uniforms, vests or straw hats etc. They just have a
good time playing the music, which pays for their travels around the
USA and Europe.
Cheers
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband