[Dixielandjazz] Defending Pat

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Fri May 15 16:22:59 PDT 2009

Robert Ringwald wrote that:

Pat's message was stupid but Pat  HAD actually quoted a bit of the

I understood what Pat was talking about, it was something to do with his
right to comment on whether Buddy Rich was nice or not.  Frankly my
dears I don't give a damn, but  thought I'd step in on behalf of my
compatriot before he becomes bitter and twisted.

Meanwhile here in Oxfordshire UK we have Ivory and Gold   (Jeff and Anne
Barnhart) visiting us and playing in our village for the fourth time
www.ivoryandgold.net   The gig is on May 22nd the price is £10 inc a
light supper .... There are a couple of excellent Caravan/ camp sites
about 3 miles from here and accommodation in pubs a mile or so away and
it's a good time to visit before the holidays start.

How about it Pat now I've defended you? :-)

Jude