[Dixielandjazz] Bullying

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 14:44:35 PDT 2009

I don't care WHO the band leader is.  I will NOT stand for being harassed the way Rich did on "the bus tapes".  Take me in private, tell me to get it together or be gone, but DO NOT do it in public--whether in front of the band or in front of the audience.

That, to me, ranks with the lowest of non-professional behavior.

I do not stand for it.  I will not stand for it.  I'm a professional, I expect to be treated as such.  If I don't hold up my end of the bargain, I'll leave on my own.  If you approach me like that, I'll tell you exactly why I'm leaving.

steve 'nobody's fool' hoog