[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Venues in Stockholm Sweden

ulf.jagfors at telia.com ulf.jagfors at telia.com
Wed May 13 00:45:58 PDT 2009

Hi Barbara
I will keep you updated. Just mail me before you leave for Europe and I will
send you all venues I can find here in Stockholm. During spring and fall
seasons there are of always a large variety of different jazz venues every day.
But July is in the middle of the vacation period so it might not be that large
chose at that time for you.

Ulf Jagfors
Stockholm

anyone could point me to some jazz venues in the city?