[Dixielandjazz] Re New Melbourne Jazz Quartet,

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Tue May 12 17:43:42 PDT 2009

G`day to All our friends and Jazz Fans,
The New Melbourne Jazz Quartet will be at the Dandenong RSL, Clow Streat, Dandenong,
 next Sunday Arvo, 1pm-till-4pm, Jazz On The Terrace, Free entry, phone 9792 1535, to book a table.
On Thursday 21st we will be at the Leighoak Club,1555 Dandenong Road ,Oakleigh. 6-30pm-till-9-30pm, Great Food and "JAZZ" !!! Phone 9569 9954 to book a table.
Sunday 24th, We will be on the Lady Cutler Show Boat, 2-30-til-5-30 pm, Sailing around Port Phillip Bay listening to the N,M,J,Quartet. Can`t think of anything better to do !!! We leave from Waterfront City Piazza, Docklands Drive,Melway 2E D4. Phone 949 9371 to book .
Hoping to se you all soon,
Cheers,Ross Anderson,
"New Melbourne Jazz Band."
Phone/Fax, 61-3-98012237,