[Dixielandjazz] DJML Face To Face, Sacramento

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu May 7 19:29:45 PDT 2009

Gene Hovland hvlnd at knology.net wrote:

 > Hi Bob
>
> Gene Hovland,  Rapid City SD
>
> Can I attend both the Count Basie Orchestra concert and the bloody mary
> party?  If so I will attend both.

I don't see why not.

> My flight leaves Rapid City at 8:45 a.m. Thursday, May 21st (14 days from
> now).  If my All Event Ticket and the Count Basie ticket is purchased on
> line, I question if the tickets will arrive through the mail before I fly
> out.

Gene, that is 14 days.  I don't see why you shouldn't have your tickets in
plenty of time.

If you are worried about it, you can call the Jazz office, 916/372-5277 and
talk to Vivian about it.

> Do you anticipate the Count Basie tickets will be sold out if I wait until
> I arrive on May 21st?

This is the first time we have had this type of concert so I really do not
know.  I understand that the ticket sales are going well.

--Bob Ringwald