[Dixielandjazz] Original Wildcat Jass Band

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri May 1 14:59:45 PDT 2009

Happy to hear you enjoy them also Marek.  They have a couple of CDs  out,
their latest one (Two Deuces) with the trumpet player you see in the  video,
Jason Carder, is delightful IMO.  Often they have Ray Templin  with them on
piano.  Their younger guys are all music professors and I hear  they are
doing well at getting gigs with the younger crowds in their area.

Here is their web site.
_http://www.wildcatjass.com/_ (http://www.wildcatjass.com/)

Ginny

In a message dated 5/1/2009 3:56:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,