[Dixielandjazz] Bill Cosby on Jazz Drumming

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 08:26:53 PDT 2009

>From Dick Williams...a must watch video!!
If you haven't seen this, it will put you under....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPgcQydWWeE

Oh, this is so funny!

I think very musician has a story like this!

Everybody tells you how great you are and after awhile you actually start to believe it! But then you get into a situation where you are totally out of your league and out-classed, and you realize you really have no business up there on stage. It is horrible.

Wow, as I listened to this I felt like I "was living" what he was saying.but in my case, this story happened a lot more than only one time. Sheeech!

Jim Scimonetti Sr. - Amateur hack saxman.