[Dixielandjazz] Front Line Goes To Heaven.

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Mar 27 12:02:39 PDT 2009

The horn section of a jazz combo was on the way to a gig and
were killed in a tragic car accident. When they arrived in
heaven, God  personally greeted them at the front gate and asked
each of them what they did on earth.

The first guy said: "I was a tenor sax player and I made people
happy with my wonderful music."

The second guy said: "I was a trombone player and I taught people
the love of music."

The third guy said: "I was a trumpet player and I believe you
are sitting in my chair."

 --Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our latest CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich
countries to rich people in poor countries.
 - Douglas Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown University.