[Dixielandjazz] Love Songs of the NIle

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 07:04:43 PDT 2009

PERFECT! Printed out very nicely! Thanks so much!
Eric Holroyd in Sydney, Australia, wrote out a trio of this tune for our 3 doublebell euphoniums....it's a great tune, but the verse was lacking...you just fixed the problem for us, and I'll be more than happy to drench you with a fine ale someday!
You do nice work! I've got to talk Jim into giving you a raise!
Several of our list-members also helped me out...very much appreciated!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Calif., 95242
Ph 209-747-1148
There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.
George Carlin
www.cellblockseven2002.net