[Dixielandjazz] Camcorder Mic

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 06:21:50 PDT 2009

Listmates:

A special thank you to John Petters, Bill Sargent,
Bud Taylor, Jim Kashishian, and Ron L'Herault for
their advice about a mic for my camcorder.

I've settled on an Audio-Technica PRO 24 stereo
condenser mic which is working well for me.  I have
a table stand which is just what I need when using
my table tripod.

My next project is to figure out how to clamp the mic
onto my tall tripod.  I've tried drum clamps but they
usually clip onto a metal rod with about a 3/8 inch
diameter.  My tripod has legs about 1 1/4 in diameter,
so I'm looking everywhere for the right kind of clamp.

It's always something, isn't it?

Thanks for your help...

  -- Rae Ann

http://www.youtube.com/SFRaeAnn