[Dixielandjazz] Advice about Mics

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 14:45:12 PDT 2009

I have been using the following mic on my Sony Camcorders with wonderful
results for several years, including my new HD Sony Hard Drive recorder.

Model Number: ECM-MS957

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10
551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11028618

Note: I use a separate mic stand for it.

In a message dated 3/10/2009 11:40:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,