[Dixielandjazz] Re, New Melbourne Jazz Band/Quartet,

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Mar 8 18:07:09 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,
We had a great weekend at the Moe Jazz Festival, a terrific mix of bands ,a special mention for the Dixieland Express from Tassie, they did them selves proud, thanks fellas.And to all the other bands that made it a wonderfull week end , goodonyas !!!
And thank you to Bill Lawler and all his little helpers,Well Done !!

Next Sunday the New Melbourne Jazz Quartet will be at the Dandenong RSL,Clow Street Dandenong ,Jazz on the Terrace, 1pm-till-4pm,love to see you all there,
Cheers, Ross.
PS, Don`t forget to put a note on the "Fridge" to remind you that the Sunday 14th,June is a Special Concert for the CFA Volunteers, at the Whitehorse Club,Burwood Road, East Burwood.1pm -till-5pm,Entry $20, per head, all monies raised to go to the CFA Volunteers .I will have the names of the bands very soon, plus a phone number to make bookings,
Thank you again for your support,

Ross Anderson,
"New Melbourne Jazz Band."
Phone/Fax, 61-3-98012237,