[Dixielandjazz] Thanks for the comebacks on "Test"

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Sat Mar 7 12:58:41 PST 2009

 From the Land of Eternal winter:
To all who gave me a "loud and clear" comeback, thanks. Been a screwed
up email for the past week. Changes at the server they (IPS) forgot to
let us know about. It appears the crisis is over -- now if the Michigan
winter will follow suit. Rains making fog over the snow - and predicting
a return of  snow for the rest of the weekend. Why they bother to tell
us is  a puzzle -- I don't think there's anybody left in Michigan but us
with a need to know, but maybe not. The last ights haven't been turned
off -- yet!
Don Ingle