[Dixielandjazz] Barking Bog Festival

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 6 17:58:03 PST 2009

I recognised the opening Jazz plus Mix rhythm at once! Reminds me of my late father, and a certain old car, and how much money he had to pay to a mechanic to stop that car's engine beating that rhythm.    Boom-boom!

From: Stephen G Barbone <barbonestreet at earthlink.net>
Every once in a while we wonder where jazz is going.  Note the below
blurb, received this morning from Barking Dogs Productions.
That youtube is not for the faint of heart.
Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband
Hi Steve
Check this out, the teaser of the JazzMix Festival held in New-York
City :
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cR07oD788fc&fmt=18