[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Big Boobs Revisited

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Fri Mar 6 13:59:07 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Newman
To: Richard Broadie
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Big Boobs

Hey, Dick -- Good to hear from you, Pops -- I sure miss the times when we played down Cathedral City way and seeing you and getting together.

 I'm still playing clarinet but not with any regular group but I'd like to sit in on your sessions.    Too long a drive from here -- I want to preserve the car tires and my fanny  gets too sore on a long drive.

You see, I'm 86 years old now.   I would have been 88 -- because my Mother  used a diaphragm for two years.