[Dixielandjazz] Tight Little Island?

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Jun 25 22:41:58 PDT 2009

Blue Murder at St. Trinnian's, The Great St. Trinian's Train Robbery,
and possibly  School for Scoundrels (Or How To Win Without Actually
Cheating) but this is flying further and further from OKOM as we type...

( and to clear up any possible misunderstanding - I knew full well
that Alex Guinness was never in any  St. Trinian's film - I was just
teasing!!! )

Back to the subject at hand - Scotch Whisky! (and less Michael Jackson
on the Telly, please.)

and Good Night!

Dave Richoux