[Dixielandjazz] UK and July 4 -- AND THAT AIN'T ALL WE STOLE!!!

will connelly willconnelly at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Jun 25 10:52:24 PDT 2009

pj.ladd wrote:

Hey, Pat, I believe the yarn that the music for The Star Spangled Banner
was an English drinking song . . . though God only knows how anyone
could sing it while
loaded when it's such a bitch sober!
kindly,
will