[Dixielandjazz] UK, Brit, Englis, Irish, Scottish or Welsh?

Tony Pringle tonypringle at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 12:31:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

I grew up thinking that I was English, and it wasn't until I did a bit
of genealogical research and went back until I had 8 ancestors that I
found something different.

I have one Welsh, one Irish, three Scottish and three English ancestors.
I am a generic Brit I think and I would suspect that a large proportion
of the UK population are in a similar situation.

This email was to muddy the waters and not to bring clarity!

Cheers,

Tony Pringle