[Dixielandjazz] From a semi-lurker

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 10:12:02 PDT 2009

Hi Steve, I say go for it, dude!  We don't buy premium cable.  I  have
never watched the Sopranos.  But that's just ONE thing that makes me  "old" when
chatting with my daughter's generation who never missed an episode  what
with all their fancy ways of recording it.  So, go forth and find a  way to
reach their ears!

I was also just reading your comments about culling the Country  (Western)
genre.  I have also found that Dixie instrumentation doing  country hits is
a big hit with general audiences in the mid-West.
Ginny

In a message dated 6/23/2009 10:42:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,