[Dixielandjazz] Testing Dixielandjazz Settings

Steve Marcus semarcus1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 16:45:02 PDT 2009

Please excuse the test, everyone.  My settings for the List were not working as desired.  I hope this has fixed things.

Steve Marcus
http://www.geocities.com/semarcus1/Steve_Marcus.html
PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAILS AND REPLIES TO BOTH E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
semarcus1 at yahoo.com
smarcus at steinwaychicago.com
Evening: 847-382-1502
Cell: 224-578-2987
Sales Associate at Steinway of Chicago: 630-512-8830