[Dixielandjazz] Geography of DJML

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 10:59:37 PDT 2009

The San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation has just started signing up
people on an email list (hint, hint), and we are asking for name, email
address (of course), zip code, and country. Having the zip code will allow
us to target our announcements. This might be a good addition for future
DJML signup.

right of the page to sign up if you would like! (Hint, hint)

Scott Anthony