[Dixielandjazz] Geography of DJML

Colin Toomer chtoomer at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jun 21 03:51:26 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm probably the furthest away from you all in this big Jazz World.

To my knowledge there aren't any other New Zealanders on this great list.
Hope this proves me wrong.

Regards,

Colin Toomer, drummer/percussionist/TV Interviewer
Playing nearly all styles that is possible in my small home city,
Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand