[Dixielandjazz] Geography of DJML

Stan McDonald stanmm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 00:58:52 PDT 2009

Shorty after I subscribed to this list, about two years ago, I sent a request to the listmaster asking for a geographical breakdown of the membership. I never got an answer to what I thought was a basic question that should have been inherent in the list itself. In recent mailings there has been a spate of "lurkings," an evident attempt by members to get an answer to my original question. Why is not very simple for whoever masters this site to come up with a geograpic and/or demographic breakdown to share with us?

Chicago Breakdown would do for starters, but I would simply like to know if and when I (rarely) send anything, which areas of the US (or the world) I might be spending my time addressing -- or wasting -- mine or theirs.

Stan McDonald

Sherborn, Massachusetts. www.bluehorizonjazzband.com