[Dixielandjazz] Private Matter.

fyella10 at terra.es fyella10 at terra.es
Fri Jun 12 09:48:17 PDT 2009

>From the Desk of:Mr.Frank Yella
Head Of Mission(Africa)
World Bank Technical Assistance Program.
Tel:+234 1 8900697

Dear,

I am Mr.Frank Yella,a chartered auditor with world bank group.At the moment,I am leader of a group of auditors drafted to Africa and Caribbean regions on technical assistance program to help audit public account books of various government most of which are faced with failed system due to years of corruption.

In course of performing our duties in various countries especially Nigeria,we inevitably discovered quite a number of free funds running into several hundreds of millions of United States Dollars,apparently tied to fictitious companies by corrupt government officials for their personal interest.

Efforts made my team to get the supposed beneficiaries come forward to offer clarifications necessary to reclaim such intercepted funds yielded no positive result as none of them ever honored our several invitations to them understandably due to their status as public officers.

Out of desire to help myself financially,I have successfully re-profiled a fraction of the accumulated interest of the seized principal sum to the tune of U.S$3.6million with the intention of sending it to you in cash through a diplomatic channel under a special arrangement already perfected for our mutual benefits on equal basis.

The said amount of money have already been safely bonded in a tamper proof metal box and tagged diplomat luggage with all the relevant back up documentations safely tucked in.I have every arrangement in place to make this happen in a timely manner hence you are assured of 101% hitch/risk free transaction.

I only require you to give me your consent via revert email,by way of indicating (1}your full name (2)your physical address where the Crete bearing the funds is to be delivered to you by a diplomat and(3) your contact telephone/fax numbers for easier/quicker exchange of information between us.I anxiously awaits your favorable reply.

Regards,
Mr.Frank Yella

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.