[Dixielandjazz] Montreal Jazz Festival

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:20:21 PDT 2009

Brubeck surely does not fall within the "borders" of OKOM?
There were days I knew albums like "Blue Rondo a la Turk" by heart
(late 1950's-early '60's), trying to understand how they fell within
the definition of "jazz.''  What a waste of time!  And the
post-Desmond and Morello group has been much worse.
Cheers