[Dixielandjazz] YouTube Problem

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Mon Jun 15 12:34:30 PDT 2009

Hi Bert,

Yes I'm very familiar with that problem, but I don't have an answer.
One of our friends had that problem the very first time they tried to
get a YouTube video to play.  I did everything I could think of (which
wasn't much) and could never get it to work.  They finally solved the
problem by buying a new computer.  That you should suddenly have the
problem after having it work OK is a new wrinkle.  If you go onto
YouTube's site and click "help" you get into some kind of forum, but
there are people there that were not able to solve it either.

Don Robertson