[Dixielandjazz] Allen Toussaint and "The Bright Mississippi"

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Thu Jun 11 05:54:43 PDT 2009

I too am an Alain Toussaint fan.  He just had some good airplay on NPR :

Allen Toussaint's The Bright Mississippi Band: Live At The Village
Vanguard - May 20, 2009
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104254284  (1 hour
26 minutes)

Allen Toussaint's Keys To New Orleans - April 30, 2009
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103649294

Good listening, Gary

Gary Kiser
34, rue du Président Wilson