[Dixielandjazz] CD audio query.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 10 06:21:31 PDT 2009

Thanks for your "Audacity", gentlemen (!).  That's a program I've meant
to familiarise myself with for years, but alas, am too wound up with
other issues at the present time to bother.  I will take you all up on
your offers for help and advice if I ever do, trust me!  (One of the
imperfections is a high-pitched "zzzzz" sort of sound, which if removed
would definitely harm the recording.)

If anything, I've shared my experience with John Gill personally, just
to see what he has to say.  After all these years, it's sad to think
that Stomp Off, of all labels, has embraced technology that harms its
final product.