[Dixielandjazz] Shameless plea for flop in NYC

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue Jun 9 17:50:41 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I'll be on the West Coast this August visiting family.  My wife and her
14 year old son would love to stop in New York City on the way and then
hook up with me out West.  Does anyone know of a very cheap place to
stay in the city.  Or, better, how about a guest room the two could
share.  They really just need a place to crash as they will be
sightseeing most of the day.  This would be at the end of July or
beginning of August.

Thanks for any consideration.

Make Me A Pallet On The Floor
http://www.sacapulses.com/priv/audio/livealabaie/10-Make_me_a_pallet_on_the_floor.mp3