[Dixielandjazz] CD audio query.

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Tue Jun 9 08:55:10 PDT 2009

> I should have mentioned that one of the players involved is my
> computer CD drive.

Referring back to the copy protection issue. You might find
this site useful :-

http://www.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/~haahrm/copying-protected-cds/

I'd forgotten about stopping the CD auto-running as I have
this turned off by default.

Also the IsoBuster software mentioned looks like it
might do the job of copying the audio tracks.

Regards

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.