[Dixielandjazz] Fw: CD audio query.

Jack Mitchell fjmitch at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 9 03:14:44 PDT 2009

I haven't tried this with a copy protected disc, but I think it would work.
Open Nero Soundtrax file, click Wizards, click LP to CD, go to Audio input,
scroll down to "what U hear" and it will record any sound playing on your
computer. It converts it to some system of its own, but you can burn it
straight to CD. If I want to save it in the computer until later I burn it
to a rewritable CD, then copy that back to a WAV file on the hard drive.
QED.

Jack Mitchell