[Dixielandjazz] Peggy Lee and Dianne Reeves

Charlie Brown cbx2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 20:55:20 UTC 2009

All of this chatter about Peggy Lee made me go back and look for this
haunting voice that I heard a few years ago.  I rediscovered,  Dianne
Reeves,  She did a rendition of "Lullaby of Bird land", "Misty" and
"Fascinating Rhythm" that are just fantastic IMHO. I spent a very enjoyable
afternoon listening to her CD's with the volume cranked up.   All three cuts
are on her "Best of Dianne Reeves" album.  I haven't found anything on the
internet to send a link to..

Candy and Charlie Brown

"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel from
coast to coast without seeing anything".-- Charles Kuralt

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

San Antonio TX

cbx2 at satx.rr.com