[Dixielandjazz] Peggy Lee (Last Time)

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 03:25:07 UTC 2009

Rae Ann, You were listening to Ma in the 40s ? , As I was growing up, all the sweet thrushs in all the swing bands were OK, but I was digging Bessie, Ma, Clara, Ida Cox and others. More interested in the swing music  to dance to.. Then along came Lu and the YBJB

Race records were not easily obtained, so any available were listened to were in private.

Slainte

ED