[Dixielandjazz] Need Lyrics to "The Stupid Song"

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 20 20:06:51 UTC 2009

I'll take a neck from some old bottle,
I'll take the arms from some old chair,
I'll take the legs from some old table,
And from a horse I'll take some hair (I'll take some hair).
And then I'll stick it all together
With a little string and glue --
And I'll get more loving from that gosh-darned dummy
Than I ever got from you.

Also known as "The Dummy Song."

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.