[Dixielandjazz] Australian Busker - OT

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 21:13:18 UTC 2009

Hello Mike,
Alcohol content has vary little to do with quality.
The excellent Czech beers with hundreds of years of tradition are
around 4%, and still excellent.  And I've tasted 10% beers with no
flavour.

Of course, some of the strong Belgian ales (for example - the 11%
Kasteel Triple, or the 9 something per cent Delirium Tremens) are
exquisite!  as is Baltika  Extra (Russian), with its 8 or 9 per cent
(cannot recall which).

Cheers (and no, after the beer I had on the beach and the vodka with
dinner I'm not going to drink any more today, except water)