[Dixielandjazz] Visiting So Cal and So FL in Nov

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sat Jul 18 21:07:08 UTC 2009

Shalom Jazz Fans,

My bride Krina and I will be visiting So California and south Florida in
November, mostly to meet our new granddaughter and to celebrate my Mom's
80th birthday. We'll mainly be in the LA area Nov 10-18, and Ft Lauderdale
Nov 19 to Dec 1.

We would be happy to play any available gigs, visit jazz clubs or events, or
just to meet up with some like minded folks and jam. I play tenor banjo and
trombone, as well as trumpet and tuba. I plan to travel with my banjo and
cornet, but hopefully could borrow or rent a bone or tuba if needed.

We will also be looking to address interested groups of any size with
information about Israel's current events, history, literature, Bible and so
on. And we are both now doing stand-up comedy in Jerusalem's first and only
comedy club.

Will be grateful for any help connecting with possible gigs. Please reply
off-list. Thanks in advance.

Blessings from Israel,

Elazar and Krina Brandt
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band